ePub/eBook Converter for Mac
If you once have the plan to build your own eBooks for your ePub-compatible readers, then it is essential for you to find a simple yet useful Mac eBook Converter software to help you create ePub eBooks on Mac system. ePub Converter for Mac is a such powerful program, which is specially designed for Mac users to convert files like Adobe PDF, HTML, MOBI, Text, etc. to ePub format within few simple clicks. And it also enables users to combine files in different formats to ePub within one click. The followings are the key points of the best ePub Creator for Mac.
Fast, Easy and Accurate Way to Export PDF, HTML, Text, MOBI, etc. to ePub
- Easily convert HTML, TEXT, MOBI, PRC and even PDF files into ePub format on Mac.
- Quickly output ePub books with all elements saved as original.
- Precise and concise intuitive design enables you to finish conversion from any file to ePub within 3 simple clicks.
- Leisurely make most eBooks formats compatible with all ePub-friendly devices.
- No require of any other additional program.
Step-by-Step Guide: How to Convert Files to ePub on Mac?
If you have downloaded our eBook Converter Mac software on your computer, you can follow the below steps to convert HTML to ePub, Text to ePub, MOBI to ePub and PDF to ePub without any losing. And if you just got the full version, you can go to its online help center to get the detailed steps for how to use this amazing tool.
1. Choose Conversion Type and Add Files. After launching the program on your Mac, you'll see below version on your computer. Just choose one conversion type from four conversion modes: HTML to ePub, PDF to ePub, MOBI to epub and Text to ePub. Then press "Add File" or "Add Folder" to load files you want to convert into the program.
2. Set Output Folder and Customize. ePub Converter for Mac will display all your imported files in the window box accordingly. You can check the file info by File Name, Size, Output Type, Output Name and Status. Then you can customize the file as you like:
- If you want to merge multiple files into one large single file, just check the box "Merge into one file".
- Press "Delete" or "Clear All" to move the unnecessary documents out of the program.
- The default converting setting is to convert all files in the window box one by one, so if you only want to export a specific file, you can right-click the file and choose "Convert Selected" to achieve it.
- In the bottom of the interface, hit "Browse" button to select a new folder to replace the default output folder.
3. Begin to Convert. Simply press "Convert" to start the conversion from PDF, MOBI, TEXT and HTML to ePub on Mac at once.
Is it really work? Just simply click the below link to take a free trial or get the full version of this Mac eBook Converter software as you like.
Purchase ePub Converter for Mac Now ($59.95)
"My day goes so much easier when I use your program to convert files to ePub format for reading on my iPad. Anyway, I'm fully satisfied with the conversion speed and output quality. "
"I am super happy with the features of ePub Converter for Mac software, especially the batch conversion and merge file functions. Thanks."